Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not Very Bossy

Like most Americans, I have been thinking very hard about saving money and paying down debt. I thought about it so hard that I even pledged my undying allegiance to Bossy’s Poverty Party – where its all about growing up and getting a handle on one’s finances. On that note, I had the most decadent and delicious girls night out last weekend with a very good friend and fellow working mom. And of course, it wasn’t good enough to just go out for a quick drink and chit chat about the kids, the job, the spouse. No, we decided to go all out and enjoy dessert prepared by a real chef paired with a nice wine and a fabulous view.



We spent several hours just taking it all in and forgetting about the real world and it was such a treat. And sometimes, you just have to treat yourself. If you ever have the inclination and extra cash, check out Mr. A’s on a cool autumn night just as the fog begins to roll in.

No comments: